UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017 Platoon Commander Exam Hall Ticket/Call Letter. Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board will be soon releasing the Admit Cards of the UPPBPB Police Sub Inspector exam 2017. Applications to this recruitment were received through online application procedures. Both the female and male candidates from the state with eligible qualifications have applied for this examination before the last dates. Applications receiving is completed and date of examination is to be released very soon at the official site. This UP Police SI Platoon Commander Admit Card 2017 should be used by the candidates to attend the UP Police SI PET PST Call Letters will be issued to the candidates who have qualified in the written examination.
Uttar Pradesh Police SI Platoon Commander Exam Date UP Police Platoon Commander Exam Admit Card 2017 for the eligible candidates only be issued. For this UP Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 the total number of candidates will be filled are 3307. PET PST Details of Uttar Pradesh Police Jobs is given below. Aspirants without these standards will be rejected from the selection procedure. All the candidates who have applied for the examination should prepare for the examination as per the UP Police SI Exam Syllabus Pattern which is provided below. This information could be helpful for the job seekers from Uttar Pradesh. Final Merit List of UP Police Exam 2017 will be based on the marks secured in the final exam. As per the new rules there is no interview for the selection of Sub-Inspectors in Uttar Pradesh Police Department. For More details check the details below.
UP Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board
Type of Exam: Written Examination, PET PST Tests
Total Vacancies: 3307
Name of The Vacancies:
- Sub-Inspector (Civil Police): – 2400 posts
- Sub Inspector in Fire Service: – 97 posts
- Platoon Commander in PAC – 210 posts
- Sub-Inspector (Civil Police): – 600 posts
UP Police SI Exam Date & Exam Timings: 16th to 31st july 2017
UP Police Sub Inspector Platoon Commander Selection Procedure/Process
The Selection procedure will be constituting of three stages
- Online Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT) & Document Verification
After these procedures, there will be a final merit list released by the organization so that these selected candidates could compete in the final examination.
Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test:
- For Male 4.8 Km. in 28 Minutes.
- For Female Candidates 2.4 Km. in 16 Minutes.
- For Male- 168 cm. (160 cm Only for ST Category).
- For Female Candidates- 152 cm. (147 cm Only for ST Category).
Chest (Only for Male)- 79 cm. (Phulane Par 84 cm). and 77 cm only for ST Category
- for Female Candidates, miinimum 40 KGs weight is recommended
- for Male Candidates minimum 05 cms expansion of chest is mandatory
UP Police Sub Inspector Exam Syllabus & Pattern:
|2||Law/ Constitution/ General Knowledge||100|
|3||Numerical & Mental Ability Test||100|
|4||Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||100|
Topics to be covered for the examination:
- General Hindi
- Law & Constitution
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Aptitude
- Mental Ability Test
- Mental Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Quotient Test
- Test of Reasoning
UP Police Sub Inspector Exam Results 2017 Check Online/Merit List/Cut Off Marks
The UP Police SI platoon Commander examination Results will be released at the official site of the organization only. So the candidates should reach the site for latest updates. UP Police Sub Inspector Exam Merit List Cut Off Marks 2017 will be released after the completion of the examination.
How to Download UP Police Sub Inspector Exam Hall Ticket 2017
- Visit the official site of the organization.
- Now obtain a link of UP Police SI Platoon Commander Admit Card 2017
- Provide the Details like Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Then UP Police SI Hall Ticket will be displayed
- Take a Hard copy of this examination Admit card and attend the examination.
- Without Admit Cards candidates will not be allowed to attend the exam