TSPSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2017 Apply 630 Telangana(TS) Abkari Police Jobs @tspsc.gov.in. This is the interesting update for the candidates looking for Latest Telangana Police Jobs 2017. Telangana State Public Service Commission ( TSPSC ) has officially released employment advertisement for the recruitment of 630 Abkari Police Jobs with suitable candidates. Organization is inviting applications from the candidates in online format. For helping the applicants, here we are providing clear step by step method for submit TSPSC Excise Constable Application Form 2017 along with direct link for access the form. Online link will be activated on 04th May 2017 and ends on 30th May 2017.
TSPSC Excise Constable Jobs 2017 Notification intended for filling these vacant post with suitable applicants. As per the info provided in the form 12th class / Intermediate from any approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks is the required academic qualification. Age group of the applicants must attain in between 18 to 44 years as on 01st July 2017 to apply for Telangana Excise Police Constable Jobs 2017. Selection will be based on written test, Contenders are pleased to approach official page to get TSPSC Excise Constable Syllabus Exam Pattern 2017. Simply refer this article post to get more clear information regarding TSPSC 630 Excise Constable Recruitment Notification 2017.
TSPSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2017 TSPSC Latest News
Organization: Telangana State Public Service Commission ( TSPSC )
Name of The Post: Abkari Police Constable Posts
Total Posts: 630 Posts
Pay Scale: Contenders shortlisted for TSPSC Excise Constable Recruitment 2017 will receive the monthly salary and all other allowances, Benefits as per TSPSC rules and regulations.
- Online Application Commencement from – Updated Shortly
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Updated Shortly
- TSPSC Excise Constable Exam Date – Updated Shortly
TSPSC Excise Constable Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: 12th class / Intermediate from any approved Institution / Board with minimum qualifying percentage of marks, For any other requirements information duly refer official advertisement.
Age Limit :
- Minimum age of the applicant must be 18 years and Maximum age should not exceed 44 years as on 01.07.2017
- Candidates belongs to the reserved categories like SC, ST, Pwd and Women will get upper age limit relaxation as per governement norms
Selection Procedure :
Recruitment board of TSPSC will shortlist the suitable candidates based on their performance in Computer Based Recruitment Test / OMR Based written examination. If required further selection rounds will be conducted by the organization. Candidates need to give their best performance in all these selection rounds to get selected. After the successful completion of application process, candidates are suggested to download their respective TSPSC Excise Constable Hall Ticket 2017 which is mandatory for attend the selection process. Data like Test date, time, venue along with applicants photograph, signature will be mentioned clearly on your admit cars, With out carrying copy of it and valid Id proof you will not be permitted to exam center.
- Every applicant should pay the non refundable application fee of Rs.100 and Examination Fee of Rs.80
- No Fee applicable for the candidates belongs to SC, ST, BC, PH & Unemployed
TSPSC Excise Constable Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
For helping the applicants, selection board of TSPSC has uploaded complete preparation material like Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous and Model Papers etc at relate to this recruitment at organization official page. Candidates are pleased to refer TSPSC login page and download required material and start your preparation as soon as possible.
How to apply Telangana Excise Constable Jobs 2017
- Enters in to TSPSC login page tspsc.gov.in
- Then search for Excise Constable Advertisement file
- Download and read it thoroughly to know the eligibility and requirements
- Eligible applicants are pleased to open Online Application Form link
- Form will be opened in a new window
- Fill the form with candidates personal and professional information
- Upload candidates photograph, signature copies in prescribed format and size
- Attach your experience and academic qualification certificate copies
- Pay the application and examination fee based on your category
- Finally hit on submit button for complete the application process on or before closing date