Telangana Epass 2018 TS Epass Scholarships Fresh/Renewal Application Form. The Government of Telangana for the betterment of the Education of the students form the backward and Scheduled Sections of the Society have introduced the Fee Reimbursement Scheme for all the students who have successfully completed the SSC or Matriculation for pursuing the post-matric studies such as Intermediate, Polytechnic, ITI, Graduation, Post Graduate, Ph.D, and Professional courses. Through this reimbursement, the poor students could complete their education. The students with an annual income which is less than 1 lakh are eligible for this Telangana Reimbursement Scheme 2018-19.
Telangana TS EPass Postmatric Scholarship For Fresh Application Procedure 2018-19 The Students form who are eligible and are joining in the pre and post-matric education offering colleges can apply for this reimbursement scheme and the students who have already joined need to make a renewal of the application that is submitted earlier. This Both Fresh and the Renewals of the Telangana E Pass Post Metric and Pre-metric Scholarships for the academic years 2018-19 is open and active now. Students who are eligible for the reimbursement of the tuition fee for the academic year 2018-19-2018-19 can now apply form this active links available at the Epass site of the Telangana @ www.telanganaepass.gov.cgg.in. Earlier the last date is declared as the 30th Oct 2018-19 but for the convenience of the students from all over the state this Last date for Telangana/TS Epass Fresh and Renewal Application procedure is 30th October 2018
Telangana Epass Scholarships 2018-19 Fresh/Renewal
For Post Metric Applications Registrations 2018-19 Last date -31st October 2018
- Last date to apply for Telangana Epass Fresh &Renewal Scholarship Applications:
In this Article, we provide all the related information about this application and the application procedure of the TS Epass Post and Pre Metric Fresh and Renewal Application procedures. For those who are applying for the freshly for the reimbursement, they need to possess a bank account on their own name form any nationalized bank and all the academic related certifications of earlier education.
Telangana Epass Post/Pre-metric Scholarship For Fresh Application 2018-19
The Scanned Copies of the following documents should be kept with the students before applying
Required Documents to be uploaded to TS EPass Application Fresh/Renewal
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and
- IFSC code of the Bank Branch and Not required for EBC students
- Study/Bonafide Certificates for the previous seven consecutive years of Study
- CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
TS Epass Scholarship Fresh Application Procedure 2018-19-2018:
Documents Which are required:
- SSC Certificate
- Past 7 years study certificates
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Caste and Income from Mee Seva prior to six months from the date of application.
- CET details (ICET, EAMCET, PGCET, OUCET hall ticket number, rank card number etc) if your admission through Entrance test.
- Bank Account Passbook details like IFSC code, bank account number, branch name.
- Mobile Number for receiving ONE-TIMEPassWORD through SMS.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana EPass Fresh & Renewal Application 2018-19
- Students who belong to the categories of SC, ST whose annual parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below.
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
Students not Eligible
- Students belonging to the categories other than SC, ST, BC, EBC and DW(Disabled).
- SC,ST Students whose annual parental income is more than Rs. Two Lakhs and BC, EBC, Disabled Students whose parental income is more than Rupees One lakh.
- All Students pursuing the part-time courses, online courses.
- Students admitted under Sponsored seats, Management Quota seats.
- Students drawing the stipend more than the scholarship amount in aggregate per annum.
- Students of BC, EBC and DW students studying the Courses offered by open universities, distant mode, category B seats in MBBS, BDS.
- EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses
How To Apply For TS Epass Post Pre Metric Scholarship 2018-19
The detailed information about the procedure to apply for this TS Scholarship Application is provided below.
- Initially got to the official site go the organization telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Then click on the links that which is concerned to you i.e Fresh or Renewal
- Select the SSC Pass Type i.e AP Regular, CBSE, Other Board, APOSS, OSSC, Supplementary or Direct Degree.
- Then go to the next step i.e Enter your SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Passed year and Date of Birth.
- Continue to provide all other details then click on submit button
- Now you can fill the details i.e CET Number, Aadhaar Card or UID Number, Address, Father Name, Mobile Number etc.
- Finally, you can upload your respective Seat Allotment Order, Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Ration Card, Aadhaar Card etc.
- Make sure that all the certificates are uploaded and all details are provided correctly
Finally, submit the application. Now you will be notified that your application is submitted successfully. The students could now take print out of the Acknowledgement and the Hard Copy of the application.
Telangana Epass Post/Pre-metric Scholarship Renewal Application 2018-19:
Telangana Epass Scholarships Fresh/Renewal Application Form 2018-19: The Renewal procedure for the TS Epass Application 2018-19 is quiet simpler that of the fresh applications. The Students just need to confirm the details that are provided earlier and submit all the certifications at the college
- Enter your Previous Year Application ID, SSC Pass Type, SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Pass year.
- Candidates need to upload scanned copies of Bank Pass Book, Latest Marks memo, and Original Income Affidavit.
- Click all the details provided and submit the application
- Take the printout copies of the Acknowledge and Application form for further purpose and also to submit in the college.
TS Epass Scholarship Status 2018-19
The Students could track down the Scholar Ship as well as the Fee Reimbursement Status through the Epass Application Status which is provided at the Scholarship Status Section of the Telangana Epass site
- Now Give the Details like Application Number, Academic Year, SSC Exam Number, Year of Pass, SSC Pass Type and Date of Birth. Then click on the Get Status
- The Application, Scholarship and the Reimbursement Status of the Candidates will be displayed on your screen
- Last date to apply for Postmatric Scholarships For Renewal Registration(2018-19): 31/11/2018
- Last date to apply for Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration(2018-19): 31/11/2018
Telangana EPass Application Status 2018-19
Students applied for Telangana EPass Scholarship can check the TS EPass Application Status through log in official EPass Website www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in