Syntellect Company Off Campus Drive: Syntel Limited is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. Syntel was founded in Troy, Michigan in 1980 with an initial investment of $2,000 by Bharat Desai, and his wife, Neerja Sethi. Originally named Systems International, the company began by providing software staffing services to local corporations like General Motors (US) and some major Government Revenue projects, earning $30,000 in its first year. Applicants who had the passion for working in Syntel as an Entry Level Engineer here good news. Syntel company is currently conducting the Interviews for both the graduates and postgraduates across the India. candidates can choose the interview location according to their convenience.
Candidates apply online for Syntel Recruitment 2017 for Freshers. Syntel Company can be selected on the basis of their performance in the Aptitude examination followed by the Group discussion and HR interview and Technical Interview conducted by the Syntel Selection Board organization norms. Applied candidates can practice Syntel placement papers to crack Syntel Written exam or online test. before starting your preparation candidates can download the Syntel Test Pattern and Syllabus from the Syntel official website. candidates attend the interview with good communication skills and technical and logical skills. candidates to know the more information about Interview dates visits the Syntel official website.
Eligibility: Applicants must be completed Graduation from any recognized institution or university All semesters with minimum 60 percent of marks.
- Courses and Streams
- B.E / B.Tech 2017: Computer Science, Information Technology
- MCA: Computer Application
- B.Sc. / BCA / BCS: Computer Science, Computer Application, Mathematics,
- Information Technology, Statistics
- Diploma: Computers, Information Technology
- B.Com: Information Technology
- M.Sc.: Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Statistics
- M.A: Economics, Statistics
- Current backlog candidates are not eligible for this drive.
Required Skills: Applied candidates should have minimum required skills.
- Candidates should have good written and communication skills.
- Logical thinking and easily handle the analytical problems.
- Candidates able handle the multiple projects
- Resolve the debugging problems or troubleshoot problems.
- Flexible to work in any shifts(Morning/Afternoon/Night)/24*7
Jobs Location: Across India offices(Pune/Mumbai/Chennai)
Package: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale Rs.3.3 lakhs per annum.
Interview Location(Venue): Pune, Mumbai, Chennai
Hiring/Selection Process: Candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the Aptitude Online Test, Group Discussion followed by the Technical Interview conducted by the Syntellect Recruitment Board 2017 norms.
- Aptitude Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Walk-in Time: Updated Soon
How To Apply Syntellect Off Campus Drive Registration 2017
- Applicants first visit the official website, www.syntelinc.com
- Then Search for the Syntellect Off Campus Drive 2017
- Open the link in a new tab. read the instructions carefully.
- Now Eligible candidates fill the required qualification details and Skills.
- Upload the educational qualification certificate marks sheets, Resume.
- Then click on the submit button.
- candidates can apply on or before the last date of application closing date.