Syntel Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Trainee | 2017 Batch | Chennai | June 2017.The Syntel organization has recruited soo many employees through the off-campus drive.every year lakhs of people completed their graduation.This is the best opportunity to apply.candidates can apply to before June 22nd, 2017.candidates register through official website www.syntelinc.com. candidates who are suitable for the Syntel Trainee position those candidates should have completed BCA/BSC/BCS/M.Sc (computer science, computer application in IT department & B.Com & Diploma in IT/Computers, Aspirants have minimum 60% marks in Shooling, Intermediate, Graduation & Post Graduation & 2017 passed outs candidates only.candidate have trained in any technology related to software.
About Company: Syntel, Inc. is a U.S.-based multinational provider of integrated technology and business services. Syntel is a certified minority-owned business. The company is led by CEO and President Rakesh Khanna, who was appointed on November 3, 2016.Syntel’s growth during the early years prompted their leadership to explore additional service offerings to augment the core IT staffing business.Syntel’s first global development centers were established in Mumbai in 1992, and the company still maintains a strong presence in that city, as well as in Chennai.In 2005, Syntel inaugurated a large technology campus in Pune, with an initial capacity of 3,000 employees, which has since been expanded.
- Aspirants completed BCA/BSC/BCS/M.Sc (computer science, computer application in IT department & B.Com & Diploma in IT/Computers.
- maximum 60% in SSC,Intermediate & Graduation.
- Aspirants must possess 2017 passed outs only.
- candidates should not have any backlogs before applying this drive.
- Candidates ought to work in Chennai area
- Contender to be adaptable to work in any shift(day or night shift)
- Greatest of 1-year break (2017 graduates) in instruction is permitted (From SSC to Highest Qualification)
- candidate have trained in any technology related to software
- logical thinking & easily handle the analytical problems.
- Aspirants able to handle the multiple projects
- Resolve the debugging problems or Troubleshoot problems.
Jobs Location: Chennai
Package: Best in Industry
Aspirants can be selected based on the performance on the written examination.candidates who are selected the written examination those candidates go for the next round Technical round & finally HR Round.
- Written examination
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Last date to apply:22nd June 2017
How to Apply Syntel Trainee Careers/Openings
- Aspirants first visit the official website www.syntelinc.com
- Search & open the Syntel Trainee/Fresher 2017 careers page
- read all the instructions carefully & fill all the required eligibility details & skills.
- Upload the recent photograph & updated resume.
- save the Acknowledgement for future reference.
- candidate can apply on or before 22nd june 2017
Walk-in Time: update soon