Symantec Off Campus Drive BE/ B.Tech Freshers 2017 Batch IN Bangalore.Symantec Corporation has invited for BE/B.Tech freshers for the position of Software Engineer/Trainee Software Engineer/Associate Software Engineer.every year lakhs of people completed their graduation with good marks, interested and eligible candidates can apply through the official website www.symantec.com.candidates who are strong knowledge in Java or c++ those candidates can easily qualify the rounds. candidates can be selected based on the performance in the written exam followed by technical round & HR round.selected candidates receive the attractive salary from the organization.candidate should have completed their graduation in 2017 & minimum qualification marks is required.strong communication & convenience skills are required.candidate apply this drive on or before 30th June 2017.
About Company: Symantec Corporation is an American software company headquartered in Mountain View, California, United States. The company produces software for security, storage, backup, and availability – and offers professional services to support its software.Founded in 1982 by Gary Hendrix with a National Science Foundation grant, Symantec was originally focused on artificial intelligence-related projects, including a database program.On October 9, 2014, Symantec declared it would split into two independent publicly traded companies by the end of 2015. One company would focus on security, the other on information management.
- candidate should have completed BE/B.Tech in CSE/IT/ECE/EEE department.
- 2017 years passed out candidates only eligible
- Minimum qualification marks are required in SSC, Intermediate, Graduation.
- Good communication & convenience skills required
- Resolve the debugging problems.
- Ability to handle the multiple projects at a time.
- Basic knowledge in Java,c++
- Trained & Trainee candidates are also eligible.
position: Software Engineer
Jobs Location: Banglore
Package: As per industry
Interview Location(Venue):update soon
candidates can be selected based on the performance in the written examination.candidates who are qualified the written examination those candidates go for the next round Technical round & Finally HR round.
- Written Examination (Aptitude, Reasoning, Verbal)
- Technical Round ( related to specific technology like java,c++)
- HR Round
How To Apply Symantec careers/openings
- Aspirants visit the official website www.symantec.com
- search & open the Symantec careers
- open the registration form in a new page
- candidate read all the details
- Fill all the required details like educational qualification, trained courses details and etc.
- once again check all the details.submit the registration form
- candidate save the registration number or application for future reference.
- candidate wait some days for call letter.The organization sends a call letter through mail ids.
- Before going to attend the interview candidate carry xerox copies of resumes, passport size photos along with all educational qualification certificates.
Walk-in Time: update soon