SSC NR Recruitment 2018 Notification for 244 Chemical Assistant Jobs. Staff Selection Commission Northern Region has announced a notification for recruitment for the selection of candidates to various vacancies like Statistical Assistant, Market Intelligent Inspector(Economics) and various other vacancies. So the candidates from the state who are eligible for this recruitment could download the details from the Notification provided at the links given below and apply accordingly for these jobs. In Order to apply for SSCNR Chemical Assistant Jobs 2018, the Candidates should have completed 10th from any recognized university and diploma in civil engineering with 3 years duration and Bachelors degree with Hindi and economic. For post wise details of the educational qualifications read the SSCNR Notification 2018.
The Upper age limit will be varied for all the posts so now the candidates need to read the SSCNR Notification 2018 from the official portal and apply but the lower is the limit for all the vacancies is 18 years only. Upper age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms. Candidates will be selected on the basis of online examination and interview conducted Staff Selection Commission. Applicants should pay the application fee Rs.100/- for General and OBC and no fee for SC, ST, PH, and Ex-serviceman. Fill the SSCNR Chemical Assistant Online Application Form From the links given below before the last date. To prepare for this examination the candidates need to download the SSCNR Syllabus Exam Pattern from the official portal and apply accordingly. Applicants refer the official website for gathering complete details about SSCNR Recruitment 2018.
SSC NR Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission, North Region
Name of The Posts: Chemical Assistant
- Conservation Assistant – 06
- Senior Technical Assistant – 02
- Scientific Assistant (Mechanical) – 01
- Technical Assistant (Hindi) – 01
- Scientific Assistant (Electronics) – 01
- Junior Conservation Assistant – 07
- Wildlife Inspector – 01
- Library & Information Assistant – 01
- Upper Division Clerk – 01
- Investigator (Language) – 02
- Assistant Research Officer – 07
- Sub Editor (Hindi) – 01
- Research Investigator (Forestry) – 01
- Technical Clerk (Economics) – 01
- Stockman – 01
- Junior Analyst – 01
- Scientific Assistant – 03
- Chemical Assistant – 167
- Investigator (SS) Grade – I – 04
- Research Assistant (Environment) – 03
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – 01
- Senior Geographer – 01
- Assistant Research Officer – 02
- Section Officer (Horticulture) – 12
- Assistant (Accounts & Statistical) – 03
- Assistant Archaeologist – 12
- Senior Translator (Hindi) – 01
Number of Posts: 244 Posts
Official Website: sscnr.net.in
Last Date: Update shortly
Pay Scale: The candidates must read the SSCNR Notification 2018 to know the complete information related to this.
SSCNR Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should have completed 10th from any recognized university and diploma in civil engineering with 3 years duration and Bachelors degree with Hindi and economic. Post wise details refer the official advertisement.
Age Limit: The Minimum age to apply for this SSCNR Jobs will be 18 years as a minimum for all the posts and the maximum age limit will be different for the maximum available category of posts. So read the SSCNR Notification for complete information. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms.
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Servicemen: 03 Years
- PWD candidates: 10 Years
Selection Procedure: Online Examination and personal interview to be attended by the candidates to get selected in the SSCNR Recruitment 2018
- Written Examination
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.100 for General/OBC candidates and No need to pay the application fee for other categories. Application Fee through SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks or through SBI Challan Fee.
SSCNR Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018:
SSCNR Syllabus Exam Pattern will be provided at the official portal of the organization. So collect the respective details from the official portal and prepare for the examination.
How to apply SSCNR Jobs 2018 & Online Application Process
- Visit the official site of the Organization
- Then the candidates need to read the SSCNR Notification
- With this, you will find the eligibility to apply for this SSCNR Recruitment 2018
- Then Fill the SSCNR Application Form 2018
- Upload the documents and photo and signature
- Then the candidates need to verify the provided details
- Finally, Click on the submit button
- Download and take printouts for future use
- First, log on to the official website sscnr.net.in
- Search and open the SSCNR Advertisement link
- Applicants can download the application form and read instructions
- After that fill the form with complete details
- Attach the self-attested copies and photo and signature
- After providing the details, send the application form to the given address on or before the last date
The Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Office of Northern Region
Block No.12, Kendriya Karyalya Parisar
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Online Application Starting from – Update shortly
- Online Application Form Last Date – Update shortly
- Final Date to submit the Hard Copy of Application Form: Within 10 days before the closing date.