SSB Recruitment 2018 –335 SI, Inspector, Head Constable Jobs. Sahastra Seema Bal has released an employment notification for 335 SI, Inspector, Head Constable vacancies. Aspirants are requested to apply online following SI, Inspector, Head Constable through the official website. Contestants who have to possess Officers holding equivalent rank in the Telecommunication posts under the Central or State Government are eligible to apply SSB Inspector Notification 2018. To apply for these vacancies the starting date for online application is 13th January 2018 and ends on 14th March 2018. For age limit and age relaxation details can approach the official notification.
Those who are willing to apply for Sahastra Seema Bal SI Notification 2018 must fill the online application form on or before the closing date. Before submitting the online application can check the details on the application. Exam applicants should be aware of the SSB Exam 2018 Syllabus before going to start the exam preparation. All the eligible and interested applicants may apply online within 14th March 2018 from the date of notification. Candidates can be selected based on their performance in the written exam and personal interview. The Sahastra Seema Bal will be offered the best pay scale for selected candidates per month. other Details Like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & how to apply, important links, syllabus, admit cards, are given Below on the official website.
SSB Recruitment 2018
|Name of The Organization:||Sahastra Seema Bal|
|Name of the Posts||Sub Inspector, Inspector, Head Constable, Deputy Command and Other Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
SSB Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Head Constable (Telecommunication)- 25
- Sub Inspector (Army)- 76
- Sub Inspector (Mech)- 76
- Sub Inspector (Motor Transport)- 35
- Sub Inspector (Min)- 84
- Inspector (Junior Hindi Translator)- 03
- Inspector (Min)- 09
- Sub Inspector (Radiographer)- 01
- Subedar Major (Sister in Charge)- 03
- Sub Inspector (Vety)- 07
- Inspector (Vety)- 02
- Deputy Inspector General (Works)- 02
- Deputy Commandant (Engineer)- 09
- Deputy Inspector General (Communication)- 03
- Inspector General (Works)- 01
SSB Jobs 2018 Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have completed following educational qualification.
- Head Constable (Telecommunication): Officers holding equivalent rank in the Telecommunication posts under the Central or State Government.
- Sub-Inspector (Army): Officers of the Central Government or State Government or Union Territory Police Organisation holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department.
- The Sub-Inspector (Mech.): Officers of the Central Police Forces and State or Union Territory Police holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Sub-Inspector (Motor Transport): Officers of the Central Police Forces and State or Union Territory Police holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Sub- Inspector (Min): Officers of the Central Police Force and State or Union Territory Police.
- Inspector (Junior Hindi Translator): Officers of the Central Government or the State Government or Union Territory Police.
Age Limit for SSB Jobs 2018
Aspirants must be attained in the range of organization norms. Reserved category candidates can get the age relaxation as per govt norms.
Pay Scale/Salary for SSB Openings 2018
Selected candidates will receive the consolidated remuneration per month. Check the official notification for post wise pay scale and grade pay details.
Selection Procedure for SSB Recruitment 2018
Selection of the candidates applied for SSB Recruitment 2018 will be based on their performance in the written examination and personal interview organized by the Sahastra Seema Bal. Applicants who qualified in the written examination they will go for the personal interview.
Candidates need to pay an application fee. Aspirants are suggested to approach the official notification for application fee details.
SSB Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2018
The exam preparing candidates can get an idea about the subjects. Exam pattern is very useful for the candidates to know the duration of the exam, weightage of subjects and the maximum marks for the test. The SSB Exam Pattern is tabulated here.
|S.No||Type of the Exam||Papers||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||No of Marks||Exam Duration|
|01||Objective Type||Paper I||General Knowledge||100 Questions||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|03||General English & Hindi|
|05||Paper II||Technical Subject||100||100||2 Hours|
Important Dates & Links
Online Application Starting from – 13th January 2018
Online Application Form Last Date – 14th March 2018
How to Apply SSB Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
Applicants must log on to the SSB Official website www.ssb.nic.in. Eligible applicants are advised to open the notification. Read the advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility. Click on the link and fill the academic qualification and other related information as per the instructions. Finally, click on the submit button. Download and take the printout of the hard copy for future use.
Assistant Director (Pers – V)
Sashastra Seema Bal,
East Block V, R.K Puram,
New Delhi – 11006.