Schindler Recruitment 2017 | Engineer Trainee | Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech | Chennai | June 2017.The Schindler has recruited soo many employees for the position of Trainee Engineer.candidates who are eagerly waiting for this walk-in really this is the best opportunity.Aspirants who have finished their education like B.E/B.Tech, Professional Degre, Diploma Engineer in Electrical & Electronics stream with minimum 6 months of professional experience in the relevant field.Good communication & presentation skills, Ability to handle multiple projects, Candidate able to speak in the Hindi language & basic level in regional language. Minimum Knowledge in MS Office Languages:(+ levels: proficiency, advanced, intermediate, basic).candidates selected based on the merit list followed by Personal Interview conducted by the organization.
About Company:The Schindler Group is a manufacturer of escalators, elevators, and moving walkways worldwide, founded in Switzerland in 1874.Schindler produces, installs, maintains and modernizes elevators and escalators in many types of buildings including residential, commercial and high-rise buildings. The company is present in more than 140 countries and employs more than 58,000 persons worldwide.the control system is now known as “hall call” destination system.Schindler ID is an evolution of the Miconic 10 system. It is a security system that provides customized elevator services suitable for both new and existing installations.In 2009, the PORT technology was launched. It centers on a Personal Occupant Requirement Terminal (PORT)- a universal communication system that is interconnected throughout the building.
- candidate should have completed B.E/B.Tech, Professional Degre, Diploma Engineer in Electrical & Electronics.
- Fresher & Experience are required.
- candidate have the minimum 6 months or up to 6 years of experience.
- 2017 & 2016 candidates are eligible.
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Minimum Knowledge in MS Office Languages:(+ levels: proficiency, advanced, intermediate, basic)
- Good analytical skills required
- Candidate able to speak in the Hindi language & basic level in regional language
Jobs Location: Chennai
Package: As per Industry
Hiring/Selection Process: Candidates who are applied those candidates selected based on the merit list followed by Personal Interview conducted by the organization.
- Merit list
Walk-in Time: update soon
How to Apply Schindler Engineer Trainee Careers/Openings
- candidates first log in to the official website www.schindler.com.
- Search & open the Schindler Engineer Trainee careers page
- Then select Schindler Engineer Trainee Opening link in a new tab.
- candidate read all the instructions carefully.
- Then click on the apply link, Fill the Schindler application form
- candidate upload updated resume, recent passport size photo & documents.
- Finally, submit the application.
- save the registration number for future reference.