Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018-239 Stenographer Jobs. To fill the empty posts of 239 posts, Punjab Haryana High Court has officially released official employment advertisement. According to Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Advertisement 2018, the degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. Candidates must pass matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in operation of computers. Applicants age must be in between 18 to 45 years. Age relaxation will be applicable to reserved category candidates. Latest Punjab Haryana Govt Jobs 2018 seekers may apply for this notification in online format on or before the last date. Eligible candidates can utilize this opportunity on or before the last date.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Notification 2018: for 239 Stenographer Posts selection process will be conducted by written Examination, Typing Test and interview is the selection rounds organized by the selection board of Punjab Haryana High Court for shortlisting the capable candidates. Eligible candidates need to fill the Punjab & Haryana High Court Online Application Form on or before the closing date. A Clear process for submitting Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer posts Online Application Form 2018 along with direct access link has provided here. Pay the application fee as per the official advertisement. Refer this blog post for more detailed information about Punjab Haryana High Court 239 Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2018.
Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2018 239 Apply Online
Name of Organization: Punjab Haryana High Court (High Court of Chandigarh)Category Punjab Govt Jobs
Name of The Post: Stenographer
Total Vacancies:239 Posts
Application Process: Online Application Process
Pay Scale: Applicant shortlisted for Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2018 will get the best pay scale of Rs. 5900-20200 + Grade Pay 2800/- and all other extra benefits as per organization norms.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 25th December 2017
- Last date/time for Registration Step I:- 23rd January 2018.
- Last date/time for Registration Step II:- 27th January 2018
Punjab Haryana High Court Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates should have completed the degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. Candidates must pass matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects and must have proficiency in operation of computers
Age Limit: Age group of the applicants must attain in between 18 to 45 years as on closing date of application submission. Upper age limit relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates like sc, st, PWD, Women etc.
Selection Process: Written Test, Typing Test & Interview are the selection rounds organized by the selection board of Punjab-Haryana High Court
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants are pleased to follow the below table to pay the application fee as per the category
- For General Candidates Application Fee Rs 1000/-
- For ST/SC/OBC/BC/ESM Candidates Application Fee 250/-
- For PHC of Punjab General:- 500/-
- For PHC of Punjab Other:- 125/-
- Reserved Category of other State:- 1000/-
Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: After the completion of application process duly download Punjab Haryana High Court Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018 and other preparation data like previous, model papers from official page.
How to Apply Punjab Haryana High Court Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Login to organization official page www.highcourtchd.gov.in
- Open Online Application Form from recruitment section
- Fill all the required information in the forms as per the instructions
- Attach copies of all relevant documents and pay the application fee as per the category
- Click on submit button and complete the process of application on or before the last date
- Save a copy of submitted form for future reference