OPGC Recruitment 2017-18-18 opgc.co.in 92 Manager Level Jobs. As stated in OPGC Manager Recruitment 2017-18, job hunters have to pass Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. Selected candidates will take monthly good pay band as per norms.
OPGC Manager Notification 2017-18 selection process will be done based on performance in Telephonic Interview followed by Personal Interview conducted by Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC) selection committee. Candidates those who meet given eligibility criteria may apply through online at official website on before 13th December 2017. OPGC Online application available at official website now. For more details of OPGC Manager Recruitment 2017-18 like education qualification, age limit, pay band, and more are given below.
OPGC Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of Organization||Odisha Power Generation Corporation (OPGC)|
|Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Manager Level|
|Total Vacancies||92 Vacancies|
Post wise details
- Deputy General Manager – 01 Post
- Senior Manager – 10 Posts
- Manager – 21 Posts
- Deputy Manager – 34 Posts
- Senior Assistant Manager – 03 Posts
- Senior Manager – 04 Posts
- Manager – 05 Posts
- Deputy Manager – 11 Posts
- Assistant Manager – 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will take monthly good pay band as per norms.
- Online Application Starting from – 29th November 2017
- Online Application Form Last Date – 13th December 2017
OPGC Vacancies 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Aspirants should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be as given in notification file. Under reserved category candidates age relaxation applicable as per Odisha government rules and regulations
Selection Process: Selection process will be done based on performance in Telephonic Interview followed by Personal Interview will be conducted by the selection board of Orissa Power Generation Corporation for shortlisting the suitable candidates.
Exam/Application Fee: No application fee required to apply for OPGC Manager Manager Advertisement 2017-18
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18: Syllabus, pattern and previous papers will be available at official website.
How to Apply OPGC Vacancy 2017-18 & Online Application Process
- Applicants first log on to official website @ www.opgc.co.in
- Go to careers section and select the apply online link and Hit on it
- Fill the details of the candidates without any mistakes
- Upload the scanned photo and Signature
- Deposit application fee as mentioned
- Now click on Submit button
- Download and Print the application for future Reference