Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 RRCNR 3183 Apprentice Jobs. To fill the empty posts of 3183 Apprentice Posts, Northern Railway has released official notification for 3183 Apprentice Jobs. As per Northern Railway Apprentice Notification 2018, Applicants who want to apply for Northern Railway Jobs should 10th/SSC examination, Intermediate, ITI in relevant trades or its equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate from any recognized board. To apply for Northern Railway Vacancies 2018, the Upper age of the candidates must not exceed 24 years as per the organization.
The medical test is the selection rounds organized by the selection board of Northern Railway. The last date submits the application form is 27th January 2018. Shortlisted applicants for RRCNR Recruitment 2018 will receive the monthly pay band from the organization. Northern Railway Online Application Form 2018 submission process and direct interface link have provided below. Refer this article for more detailed information about Northern Railway 3183 RRCNR Recruitment Notification 2018.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
|Name of Organization||Northern Railway|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs 2018|
|Name of The Post||Apprentice Posts|
|Total Vacancies||3183 Posts|
|Application Process||Online Application Process|
Pay Scale: Shortlisted applicants for RRCNR Recruitment 2018 will receive the monthly pay band as per the organization.
- Starting date to submit online Application- 28th December 2017
- Closing date to submit online Application- 27th January 2018
- Expected Date of Display of Merit- Between 15.02.2018 to 28.02.2018
Northern Railway Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Applicants who want to apply for Northern Railway Jobs should be 10th/SSC examination, Intermediate, ITI in relevant trades or its equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate from any recognized board.
Age Limit: Upper age of the candidates must not exceed 24 years as per organization norms.
- For SC/ST category candidates – 5 years
- For OBC category candidates- 3 years
- PWD category candidates -10 years
Selection Process: Based on the merit of Matriculation Marks & ITI examination and Document verification.
Exam/Application Fee: For general and Obc candidates should pay the Rs.100/- and no fee for SC, ST candidates.
Northern Railway Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018-18: Refer official page
How to Apply Northern Railway Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Northern Railway official page www.rrcnr.org
- Open Online Application form from recruitment section
- Fill the form with all required information as per the instructions
- Attach copies of all supporting certificates
- Submit the application on or before the last date
- Save your registration number or submitted form for future reference