Nagaland Govt Jobs 2017 –99 Aspiration Mapping Officer Vacancies.The Nagaland has recruited for Nagaland Govt Jobs 2017 –99 Aspiration Mapping Officer Vacancies.candidates who are eligible for this notification apply through online only.candidate should have completed graduation in any recognized university with minimum qualification marks.Candidate should have minimum and maximum age.Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.
Nagaland Notification 2017 candidate can be selected based on the performance in the written exam & interview conducted by the organization.selected candidates get every month good pay scale from the organization.the candidate who wants to know the examination fee details, age criteria, exam syllabus, exam pattern for more other details candidate refer the official advertisement.candidate submit the application on or before the last date.The exam date will be updated soon.
Nagaland Govt Jobs 2017 Application Form
|Name of The Organization:||Nagaland|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Aspiration Mapping Officer|
|Total Vacancies||99 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Interview.|
District wise post details:
- Kohima – 09 posts
- Dimapur – 11 posts
- Wokha – 11 posts
- Phek – 06 posts
- Zunheboto – 09 posts
- Tuensang – 11 posts
- Mokokchung – 09 posts
- Mon – 12 posts
- Peren – 07 posts
- Longleng – 05 posts
- Kiphiri – 09 posts
Nagaland Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
candidate should have completed graduation degree in any recognized university.
Age Criteria: Candidate should have minimum and maximum age.Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories like SC/ST/PWD as per organization norms.
Salary: Selected candidates get every month attractive salary with best allowances from the organization.Post wise salary details candidate refer the official advertisement.
Selection Procedure: Applied candidates for Nagaland Recruitment 2017 those candidates can be selected based on the performance in the written examination.The candidates who are strong knowledge in Aptitude, Reasoning, Mathematics those candidates easily qualify the written examination.After successful completion of written examination candidate go for the next round i.e; personal Interview.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
Exam/Application Fee: Candidate refer the official advertisement
Nagaland Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
candidates who are applying the Nagaland Recruitment 2017 those candidates before going to prepare the exam the aspirants need to download Nagaland previous model papers, Nagaland previous question papers, Nagaland Exam Syllabus, Nagaland previous question papers with answer keys, Nagaland Admit card download, Nagaland call letter download, Nagaland Result date, Nagaland Exam date for more related information candidate need to refer the official website.
How to Apply Nagaland Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- First login to official page www.nagaland.gov.in
- Go to recruitment section, download and read the particular advertisement file
- Read the notification thoroughly to know the eligibility criteria
- Fill the required info in the forms according to instructions
- once again check the details
- Attach the documents and Photo to the application
- Applicants can send the application to the given address on or before the last date
- Online Application Starting from -update soon
- Online Application Form Last Date -update soon
- walk-in Date & Time for Kohima, Dimapur, Wokha, Phek, Mokokchung, Mon, Peren, Longleng, Kiphiri – 30 Th June 2017 @ 10:00 AM
- walk-in Date & Time for Zunheboto, Tuensang -4th July 2017 @ 10:00 AM
- The venue for Kohima, Dimapur, Wokha, Phek, Zunheboto, Tuensang, Mokokchung, Mon, Peren, Kiphiri – “Respective District Employment Exchanges/ Rural Employment Bureau Kiphiri/ Peren”.
- The venue for Longleng – Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Longleng.