KPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online KRIES 3376 Group B & C Jobs. The Karnataka Public Service Commission has released new Job Notification as KPSC Recruitment 2017 for filling admirable candidates into open 3376 Group B & C Vacancies opportunities. candidates those who are willing to apply for this KPSC posts can apply through the Online process. Under the new KPSC Notification 2017, the contenders will be chosen on considering Masters Degree or Bachelors degree from any India recognized university KPSC Notification 2017. The mode of application is Online. You should allude Official KPSC Group B & C Notification 2017. Applicants can fill the Karnataka PSC Online Application Form on or before the last date 24th July 2017.
Applications are welcomed for KPSC Group B & C Openings. Before applying, appellants must ensure that they fulfill as far as possible for the post. Under this Karnataka PSC Recruitment, 2017 appellants who have the age limit 18 to 40 years can apply these occupations. Applicants can pay the application fee As appeared by Notification the last date to make the application is 24th July 2017. candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination followed by the personal interview conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission 2017 organization. Picked contenders for KPSC Jobs get the best pay. Check the official website for more details regarding KPSC Recruitment 2017
KPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
KPSC is Known as Karnataka Public Service Commission is a Karnataka Administrative Service. It chooses the competitors who will fit superbly into their organization to serve a portion of the divisions over the state. The choice system contains composed examination, meeting and Physical Wellness (if necessary). For a flawless organization of the Karnataka Government, it is the strategy of the Government to assign dynamic adolescents of the state in their divisions of the State.
Name of The Post: Group B & C posts
Group B Posts
Principal in Morarji Desai Residential Schools – 238 + (71 H.K) = 309 Posts
Group C Posts
- Kannada Teacher – 221 + (32 H.K) = 253 Posts
- English Teacher – 196 + (92 H.K) = 288 Posts
- Hindi Teacher – 163 + (28 H.K) = 191 Posts
- Maths Teacher – 100 + (65 H.K) = 165 Posts
- Science Teacher – 191 + (80 H.K) = 271 Posts
- Social Science Teacher – 154 + (85 H.K) = 239 Posts
- Physical Education Teacher – 145 + (44 H.K) = 189 Posts
- Computer Teacher – 197 + (29 H.K) = 226 Posts
- First Division Assistant cum Computer Operator – 375 + (90 H.K) = 465 Posts
- Wardens – 407 + (110 H.K) = 517 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 179 + (84 H.K) = 263 Posts
Total Posts: 3376 Posts
Pay Scale: Shortlisted Applicants for this KPSC Recruitment 2017 will get a monthly Pay scale from the organization.Post wise salary details candidate refer the official advertisement.
- Online Application Commencement from – Available
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 24th July 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application – 25th July 2017
KPSC Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates Applying for this KPSC Recruitment should Possess have passed Masters Degree or Bachelors degree from any recognized university KPSC Notification 2017.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt norms
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination and personal interview conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission recruitment board 2017 norms.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: For General & OBC categories pay Rs.300/- & SC/ST categories pay Rs.150/-.
KPSC Recruitment Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017: Applicants are suggested to refer the official website to download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern and also they can refer the Previous and Model Question Papers from the same website.
How to apply for KPSC Recruitment Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- Candidates should first log on to the official website i.e www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Open the link KPSC Recruitment link
- Then click on Apply online link
- Then an Application form will have appeared on the screen.
- Fill the application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the Instructions
- Also, pay the Application form as per your Category
- Then Submit the Application form by clicking on submit
- Then take a printout of application form for future use