KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017-18 Apply for 754 First/Second/Second Division Karnataka PSC Assistant Jobs Karnataka Public Service Commission has to recruit 754 First/Second Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant vacancies. Job fighters need to apply for this KPSC FDA SDA Jobs through official website on or before 12th December 2017-18. For applying this KPSC FDA SDA Notification 2017-18 Job Seekers should possess 12th class/ any degree from any recognized institution or board with minimum qualifying marks. Competitors age limit should be in between 18-35 years as on application closing date.
Online mode of application is available for KPSC FDA SDA Jobs 2017-18. Job hunters need to pay the application fee for General and OBC category candidates Rs.300/- and For reserved candidates Rs.150/-. Eligible candidates selected based on performance in the written Test and Interview conducted by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. For more Information regarding KPSC Advertisement, 2017-18 candidates may go through with the official website or our web portal.
KPSC FDA Exam Syllabus
KPSC FDA SDA Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||First/Second Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant|
Post wise details
- First Division – 454 Posts
- Second Division – 300 Posts
Pay Scale: The candidates who are qualified for the KPSC DA Posts will take monthly remuneration Rs.11600 – 21000/- as per Norms.
KPSC FDA SDA Vacancies 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Aspirants should possess 12th class/ any degree from any recognized institution or board with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be in between 18-35 years. Maximum age relaxation for candidates under reserved categories as per Karnataka Government rules and regulations
Selection Process: Selection process consists of Written Test and Interview conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission Selection Board.
- Written Exam.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates pay the nonrefundable application fee as per the organization rules.
- For General Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST aspirants: Rs.150/-.
- Online Application Starting from – 27th November 2017-18
- Online Application Form Last Date – 12th December 2017-18
- Last Date for the payment – 23rd December 2017-18
How to Apply KPSC FDA SDA Vacancy 2017-18 & Online Application Process
- At first open Official website @ www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link In home page
- Applicants read all the instructions carefully
- Then enter your details as given
- Upload the photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee as mentioned
- Then click on submit before the last date
- Applicants download the admit card for future reference.