Karnataka Prison Department Recruitment 2018-1102 Warder & Jailer & Jailer Posts. Karnataka Prison Department released recruitment notification for 1102 Warder & Jailer Posts Across the Karnataka State Prisons. Karnataka Govt Jobs seeking aspirants apply KPD Warder & Jailer recruitment 2018, KPD invites Online application forms from eligible and interested candidates through KPD Official website www.kpdonline.in on before last date 11th Jan 2018. Candidates waiting for Karnataka Police Jobs 2018 is good opportunity to apply for this Jobs who have passed in 10th Class/12th Class, any bachelor degree from State recognized Institute/Board.
Karnataka Prison department recruitment notification 2018
Candidates applying got Karnataka Prison recruitment 2018 age limit should be not more than 26 years. KPD Recruitment 2018 selection process will be based on performance in Written test and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates who are graduation is also eligible to apply for Govt Jobs in Karnatka. Candidates can also check the other details like other eligibility criteria Like Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Selction Procedure for KPD recruitment, Application/Exam fee, how to fill/apply Karnataka Warder & Jailer Police Jobs, Last date for Online Application form/payment, Exam Syllabus, exam date, exam pattern, previous question model papers, and other information given in our website and follow post for Latest Karnataka govt Jobs 2018.
➡ Karanataka Govt Jobs 2018
KPD Recruitment 2018
Organization: Karnataka Prison Department (KPD)
Category: Karnataka govt Jobs
Name of The Post: Warder & Jailer
Total Posts: 1102
- For Jailer – Rs. 17650 – 32000/- Per Month.
- For Warder – Rs. 11600 – 21000/- Per Month.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Police Warder & Jailer Vacancies 2018
- Warder: Candidate who has finished 10th / SSLC Pass from a recognized School or institution.
- Jailer: Candidate who have finished Any Bachelor or Equivalent Degree recognized and given preference to who has a degree in Sociology or Phycology or Criminology or Correctional Administration or Bachelor in Degree.
Age limit: Candidates age limit should not exceed 26 years.
- General/ OBC Category candidates: Rs. 250/-
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on performance on the following rounds conducted by the organization.
- Computer Based Test/ Examination
How to apply KPD Latest Jobs 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through official website of KPD www.kpdonline.in on before the last date of kpd application 28-07-2018
- Starting date of Online Application: 21st Dec 2017
- Last date to submit the application: 9th Jan 2018