Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification for 168 Chargeman Jobs, Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC) issued an advertisement for recruiting 168 Chargeman jobs in vacant place. For applying candidates are pleased to visit the official website. Read application pdf and follow process specified in notification file for applying Indian Navy Permanent Commissioned Officer Jobs 2018. The application process started and the closing date is 26th December 2017.
Candidates should have completed Matriculation(10th)/ Diploma(Electrical/ Chemical Engineering) Bachelors Degree(Science/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics) or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. Age limit should not exceed 25 years. Based on the score obtained in Academics and interview contestants will be selected for Indian Navy Chargeman Notification 2018. Selected job applicants will be getting best pay scale from govt of India.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||Indian Navy, Naval Armament Inspection Cadre (NAIC)|
|Name of The Post||Chargeman|
Post wise details
- Chargeman(Mechanic) – 58 Posts
- Chargeman(Ammunition & Explosive) – 41 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff(Non-Industrial) – 34 Posts
- Library & Information Assistant – 01 Post
- Cameraman – 01 Post
- Radiographer – 01 Post
- Boxing Instructor – 02 Posts
- Bugler Instructor -01 Post
- Photo Printer – 01 Post
- Cinema Projectionist Grade-II – 03 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver(Ordinary Grade) – 22 Posts
- Despatch Rider – 03Posts
Pay Scale: Selected job applicants will be getting best pay scale Rs.18000 – 92300/- from govt of India
Indian Navy Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates must possess Matriculation(10th)/ Diploma(Electrical/ Chemical Engineering) Bachelors Degree(Science/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics) or its equivalent from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks.
Age Limit: Applicants Age Limit Should not exceed 25 Years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved categories as per organization norms.
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on their performance on the written test conducted by the Indian Navy.
- Written Test
Exam/Application Fee: Refer organizations main web page for clear application fees details.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: Syllabus Pattern will be providing clear data about Indian Navy PC, SSC recruitment 2018 exam, visit the official webpage for clear data regarding Indian Navy PC, SSC Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018.
- Application Starting from – 06th December 2017
- Application Form Last Date – 26th December 2017
- Date of written exam – Update Soon
How to Apply Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Applicants are pleased to visit official website @ joinindiannavy.com
- Read application process clearly placed in notification pdf
- Follow all the rules specified in official notification
- Enter required details and attach required documents
- Check details and click on submit button
- Download and take print application form for future use