IGNTU Recruitment Notification 2017-2018 Application Form For 82 Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs. Indira Gandhi National Tribal University was established on July 2008 by an act of parliament of India. The University was fully funded by the central government through the University Grant Commission. The main objective of the Indira Gandhi University is to provide Higher Education and Research facilities for the tribal people. The University also takes appropriate measures for promoting the members of tribal communities. The Indira Gandhi Tribal University conducts recruitment for various posts annually. IGNTU Notification 2017-18 inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 82 vacancies in various departments of the University.Aspirants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the IGNTU Notification 2017-18. Eligible candidates can apply to this Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies before the last date through official website www.igntu.ac.in.Candidates can also check the official website www.igntu.ac.in for more details regarding Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies and Other details like Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc at Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Notification.
IGNTU inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 82 vacancies in various departments of the University.Eligible candidates can apply to this Teaching & Non Teaching vacancies before the last date through official website www.igntu.ac.in.Candidates who are willing to apply for any of these jobs can check the IGNTU Amarkantak Recruitment 2017-18 notification available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for these jobs released under Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Recruitment 2017-18 before the last date. Candidates Send the filled Application form along with the university copy of the challan to the given address Indira Gandhi National Tribal University, Lalpur, Amarkantak, Dist.-Anuppur( Madhya Pradesh)- 484887 before the completion of the last date. You can also get the application form in the official site www.igntu.ac.in.
IGNTU Recruitment Notification 2017-18
Organization: Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU)
Category: Manipur Govt Jobs 2017-18
Total Posts: 82
- Medical Officer -01 Posts
- Private Secretary – 4 Posts
- Security Officer -1 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) -1 Post
- Assistant -4 Posts
- Personal Assistant -3 Posts
- Professional Assistant -1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant -5 posts
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 2 posts
- Hindi Translator -1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Physical, Biological & Computer Science) -3 Posts
- Pharmacist -1 Post
- Security Inspector -1 Post
- Upper Division Clerk -2 Posts
- Stenographer -1 Post
- Lower Division Clerk -5 posts
- Library Assistant- 1 Post
- Laboratory Assistant -7 posts
- Laboratory Attendant -1 Post
Pay Scale: Selected applicants will receive every month consolidate pay scale with best allowances from the organization.
- Medical Officer -Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- GP-Rs.5400/-
- Private Secretary, Security Officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant, Personal Assistant, Professional Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Hindi Translator -Rs.9300/-to Rs.34800/- GP-Rs.4200/-
- Technical Assistant (Physical, Biological & Computer Science), Pharmacist, Security Inspector, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- GP-Rs.2800/-
Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 17/12/2017-18
Location: Madya Pradesh
IGNTU Recruitment 2017-18 Education Qualification
- Candidates applying for these Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs released under IGNTU Recruitment 2015 must have passed Degree/Master’s degree/ Ph.D. degree or equivalent in relevant field with minimum 55% from recognized university.
- Candidates must have experience in relevant field.
Age Limit: As per IGNTU University Notification 2017-18
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be based on performance in Written Test, skill and trade test.
Application Mode: Offline
Exam/Application Fee: General candidates need to pay Rs.500/- Through Bank Callahan and No Fee for SC/ST/Ph
How to apply IGNTUTeaching Vacancy 2017-18 -17
Candidates who are applying for these Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs released under Indira Gandhi National Tribal University Recruitment 2017-18 should follow the steps below.
- Download the application form for the relevant post from Official Website www.igntu.ac.in
- Read the notification carefully before applying for the given posts.
- Fill the form in the given format.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Make payment using e-Callahan available in the official site.
- Send the form along with the university copy of the Callahan to the given address before the completion of last date.
Indira Gandhi National Tribal University,
Dist.-Anuppur( Madhya Pradesh)- 484887