HSSC Recruitment 2018 Panchkula 282 Lab Attendant/Lecturer Jobs. Haryana State Public Service Commission has discharged employment notification for the 282 Haryana SSC Lab Attendant/Lecturer Vacancies. Candidates are pleased to submit their application form in online mode. application procedure and a direct link to connect with HSSC Online Application Form 2018 have clearly mentioned here for the helping candidates. Candidates should submit your applications on or the last date i.e 22.01.2018 and online application forms will be deactivated after final date.
As per HSSC Lab Attendant/Lecturer Notification 2018, Contenders must have completed Bachelor of Engineering or Graduate in Science, Diploma in Tabla, Matric with science with 5 years’ experience in a college from any recognized university with minimum qualification marks. Upper age limit of the contender must not exceed 42 years as on closing date of application to Apply for HSSC Jobs 2018. For Selection process refer official page or advertisement. Shortlisted candidates will receive monthly pay scale and all other emoluments as per association norms. For more clear information refer this blog post or approach official page.
HSSC Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||Haryana State Public Service Commission|
|Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||SSC Lab Attendant/Lecturer|
Pay Scale: Selected applicants will be receiving a pay scale as per Haryana State Public Service Commission rules and regulations
HSSC Vacancies 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Contenders must have completed Bachelor of Engineering or Graduate in Science, Diploma in Tabla, Matric with science with 5 years’ experience in a college from any recognized university with minimum qualification marks.
Age Limit: Applicants age group must not exceed 42 years as on closing date of application. Reserved category applicants are liable for upper age limit relaxation according to government norms.
Selection Process: Applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in various selection rounds like Written Test and Interview
- Fire Station Officer, Sub-Fire Officer: Rs. 150/-
- Tabla Player, Junior Lecture Assistant, Laboratory Attendant – Rs.100/-
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018: After finishing application procedure, Applicants are pleased to visit the official forum to get this data and with the help of this information you can immediately start your preparation.
- Online Application Commencement from – 01.01.2018
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form -22.01.2018
How to Apply HSSC Vacancy 2018 & Online Application Process
- Candidates first visit official forum @ www.hssc.gov.in
- Then download required notification file and read it carefully
- Eligible candidates are pleased to open Online application form
- Fill the form with desired data without mistakes
- Upload copies of all supporting documents in specified format and size
- Candidates must submit their applications on or before closing date