Who is an MLC? MLC (Member of Legislative Council) has a term of six years. Their functions are similar to that of Rajya Sabha members. They are expected to help government make laws and regulations based on their knowledge and experience. They can be elected as ministers. Legislative Council can introduce ordinary bills, but not money bills (related to taxation, spending etc). Money bills can originate in Assembly only. When an ordinary bill comes to Council from Assembly, the Council can suggest changes and send it back to the Assembly. It can delay passing of a bill for a maximum of four months, after which the Assembly can make the final decision. In the case of money bills, Council can suggest changes within 14 days of receiving it, but Assembly go ahead either with or without accepting these suggestions. MLCs can access the Local Area Development Fund of Rs 1.5 crore.
How to Apply MLC Vote Newly Formed Telangana State have a 2 Graduate MLC Elections in next month. Registration as a Graduate voter will take place between November to December in Telangana State. How to Apply MLC Vote, This is a Separate registration from your regular Voter ID which entities you to vote in assembly or parliamentary or ward elections. to be eligible to vote, the residents of the constituency should be graduated as of 2011 with in the (Mahabub Nagar- Ranga Reddy- Hyderabad) and ( Nalgonda- Khammam-Warangal). the procedure and eligibility to How to Apply MLC Vote procedure follows.
Eligibility to Enroll the MLC Vote ( Graduate Constituency )
1. Voters Must be Graduated Completed year of 2011
2. Click here to Download Form -18. take a print out fill the application and sign it. or Register Online through official website of Telangana State Election Commission
3. by Send the manual application attach the Copy of address proof as follows
- Pass port
- Driving Licence
- Telephone Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- Any other Document Generally accepted
4. Copy of Degree Certificate self attested, if it or personally submitting it see next Point.
5. You can either submit personally or post or Online. you will need your degree certificate to be attested by a Gazette officer, if you are posting it
6. Last Date to enroll Vote Update Soon
How to Register MLC Vote (Graduate MLC Vote) online Application
- Login Telangana State Election Commission Official Website
- Fill the Application Form -18
- Take a Print out for Future Refernce
- Register MLC Vote
Register MLC Vote