HNL Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply for 48 Apprentices Jobs. All the applicants who are having Eligible Qualification can apply for HNL Apprentices Jobs 2017-18. Aspirants are pleased to submit HNL Apprentices Application Form 2017-2018 before the last date 18/12/2017. HNL Apprentices Jobs 2017-18, Applicants who should have passed ITI /ITC Trade from any recognized university with minimum qualification marks.
Eligible and interested candidates need to fill the HNL Apprentices Online Application Form on or before the last date. Candidates who obtained merit marks in Written Test and Interview will be selected for HNL Apprentices Recruitment 2017-18-2018. Selected candidates will get the best pay scale per month. Aspirants who are interested in knowing complete information about HNL Apprentices Jobs 2017-18 need to log in to official website
HNL Recruitment 2017-2018
Name of The Posts: Apprentices
No of Vacancies: 48
- Fitter: 15 posts
- Electrician: 10 posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: 02 posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 06 posts
- Turner: 02 posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 04 posts
- Machinist: 05 posts
- Welder: 05 posts
- Programming & Systems Administration Assistant: 03 posts
Official Website: www.hnlonline.com
Last Date: 18/12/2017
HNL Notification 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Aspirants should possess minimum educational from ITI /ITC Trade from any recognized university with minimum qualification marks.
Age Limit: Candidates have minimum age limit 18 years and maximum 25 years. age relaxation for candidates under reserved categories as per Kerala Government rules and regulations
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the received the best pay scale per month.
For Fitter – Rs. 7000/- per month
For Electrician – Rs. 7000/- per month
For Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – Rs. 7000/- per month
For Instrument Mechanic – Rs. 7000/- per month
For Furner – Rs. 7000/- per month
For Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – Rs. 7000/- per month
For Machinist – Rs. 7000/- per month
For Welder – Rs. 6250/- per month
For Programming & Systems Administration Assistant – Rs. 6250/- per month
Selection Procedure: Candidates selection process consist of Written test and Personal Interview conducted by Karnataka Public Service Commission selection Board.
Exam/Application Fee: Job hunters need to pay the application fee as per category.
HNL Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18: Candidates are suggested to download the Examination Syllabus and Pattern from the official website and also they can refer the Previous and Model Question papers from the same website.
How to apply HNL Jobs 2017-18 & Online Application Process
- Applicants should first visit the official page @ www.hnlonline.com
- Open the relevant notification and go through it carefully
- Open the Apply Online link provided below the notification.
- An Application form is displayed on the screen
- Fill the Application form with all the required details of the Candidate as per the Instructions.
- Also, attach the Scanned copies of Candidates Photograph and signature to the Application form.
- Pay the Application fee as per your Category.
- Send the Application form to the address mentioned in the notification on or before the last date.
- Online Application Commencement from – Available
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 18/12/2017
- Date of Examination: 12.12.2017 to 18.12.2017