GRSE Recruitment 2017-18 Apply Online 261 Apprentice Vacancies. Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) has recently issued an employment notification to fill up 261 Apprentice and other vacant posts. GRSE Notification 2017-18 inviting online application from all eligible candidates to appoint in 261 Apprentice Posts. As stated in GRSE Recruitment 2017-18, the organization required job hunters have to pass diploma in Engineering/ Technology, 10th in the relevant stream of the subject from recognized university/Institute with minimum aggregate marks. Applicants age has to be maximum 26 years. Under reserved category candidates age relaxation applicable as per West Bengal government rules and regulations. Selected candidates will take monthly good pay band as per norms.
GRSE Apprentice Notification 2017-18 selection process will be done based on performance in merit list conducted by Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) selection committee. Candidates those meets given eligibility criteria may apply through online at official website on before 27-12-2017. GRSE Online application available at official website from 07-12-2017-18 only. For more details of GRSE Recruitment 2017-18 like education qualification, age limit, pay band, and more are given below.
GRSE Recruitment 2017-18
Name of The Posts: Apprentice Posts
Official Website: www.grse.gov.in
Last Date: 27-12-2017
GRSE Notification 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI): Candidates should have passed All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and have NTC certificate
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher): Contender should have done class 10th from any recognized board
- Graduate Apprentice: Individuals must have degree in Engineering/ Technology granted by a Statutory University
- Technician Apprentice: Aspirant should have the diploma in Engineering/ Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be maximum 26 years as on as on application closing date. Under reserved category candidates age relaxation applicable as per West Bengal government rules and regulations
Selection Procedure: GRSE Apprentice selection process will be done based on performance in merit list conducted by Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited (GRSE) selection committee
Exam/Application Fee: Refer official notification for the complete details about the application fee
GRSE Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017-18: GRSE General Manager exam syllabus, pattern and previous papers will be available at official website.
How to apply GRSE Jobs 2017-18 & Online Application Process
- Applicants first log on to official website @ www.grse.nic.in
- Go to careers section and select the apply online link and Hit on it
- Fill the details of the candidates without any mistakes
- Upload the scanned photo and Signature
- Deposit application fee as mentioned
- Now click on Submit button
- Download and Print the application for future Reference
- Starting Date of Application: 07-12-2017
- Closing Date of Application: 27-12-2017
GRSE Advertisement 2017-18
GRSE Online Application Form