DSSSB PGT TGT Recruitment Notification 2018 Delhi 9232 Teacher Jobs. Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board released an official notification for appointing 9232 various govt jobs. DSSSB Organization is planning to appoint Principal, Teacher, TGT, PGT and other various posts in empty locations. Only the applicants who are having eligible qualification can apply DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018. Candidates who have completed Graduation / Post Graduation, Master degree or its equivalent from a recognized University or Board or Institute. Applicants age limit should not exceed 30 years for applying Delhi DSSSB Teacher Jobs 2018. Candidates to know the application fee refer the official website.
DSSSB Vacancy 2018 for teachers Interested applicants are pleased to visit the official website for applying online DSSSB Delhi Recruitment 2018 through official website before the last date. Starting date for DSSSB Teacher Recruitment 2018 and the closing date 31st January 2018. Candidates will be selected after facing Tire1 and Tire2 exam regulated by DSSSB Delhi Notification 2018. Job hunters who have selected will be receiving best scale plus Grade Pay based on job designation. For knowing complete information about DSSSB Delhi Recruitment 2018 like application fees, important dates, salary, application process and other important information like DSSSB Delhi Faculty Exam Admit Card 2018, syllabus pattern will be available in organizations official web page.
DSSSB PGT TGT Recruitment Notification 2018 -19 Delhi Pgt Vacancy
Organization: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board
Category: Delhi Govt Jobs 2018
Details of Vacancies: Teacher Posts
Total Posts: 9232 Posts
Pay Scale: Applicants who have selected for DSSSB PGT TGT Recruitment 2018 will be receiving the best scale plus Grade Pay from the authorized organization.
Delhi Govt Jobs
DSSSB PGT Vacancy 2018 Eligibility Criteria & Education Qualification
- Special Education Teacher– Graduate with B.Ed./Diploma in Special Education
- PGT– Master Degree in relevant subject with Degree/Diploma in Training/Education & 03 years of experience
- TGT– Bachelor Degree in one of the Modern Indian Language(MIL) or BA with MIL concerned as one of the elective subject & Diploma /Degree in Teaching
- Asstt. Teacher (Nursery):- Senior Secondary School with 45% marks & Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education
- Asstt. Teacher (Primary):- Senior Secondary School with 50% marks & Diploma in Elementary Education
- Physical Edn. Teacher:- B.P.Ed. or Equivalent Drawing Teacher– 05 years Diploma in Drawing/ Painting / Sculpture/ Graphic Art
- Domestic Science Teacher:- Bachelor Degree in Domestic Science or Home Science.
Age Limit: Job hunters age limit should not exceed 30 years for applying Delhi DSSSB Teacher Job Recruitment 2018 and Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the norms.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected based on candidate’s performance in Tire1 and Tire2 examination and interview conducted by the DSSSB Organization.
- One Tier Examination
- Two Tier Examination
- Skill Test
Delhi TGT PGT Vacancy 2018 Application Process
Aspirants should have to apply Online mode only
DSSSB Teaching Faculty Exam/Application Fee
Applicants pay the nonrefundable application fee Rs.100/- for general and OBC categories. Applicants to know the clear details about application fee refer the DSSSB official website.
DSSSB Delhi Teacher Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018
Applicants who have completed online application process is thirstily looking for DSSSB Teacher Exam 2018. Applicants can visit the official website for knowing clear information about Exam syllabus pattern, previous question papers, and previous model papers other preparation material from the official website.
- Starting date of Online Application Form: 05th January 2018
- last date: 31st January 2018
How to apply Delhi Adhinasth TGT PGT 2018
- Applicants need to visit official website @ www.dsssbonline.nic.in
- Click on the link for making online DSSSB Application Process
- Read the instructions carefully then fill the details with education qualifications.
- Attach the self-attested of all supporting documents passport size photos and signature.
- Submit valid information which is necessary applying
- After entering details click on submit button
- Download and Take a print out for Future Reference