DOT Recruitment 2017 Apply for 21 Deputation basis Vacancies, Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Maharashtra has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 21 vacancies of Deputation basis who are searching for Central Govt Jobs in Maharashtra can go through this DOT Maharashtra Notification 2017 and apply Offline before 30 June 2017. For Applying this DOT Maharashtra Notification 2017 looking candidates who have official holding analogous post in Ministries Department of State or Central Government of Regular basis or equivalent qualification from recognized University or Board and Applicants Age limit should be maximum 56 years and age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per Department of Telecommunications (DOT) rules and regulations. Selected candidates will get the best pay scale Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade pay other allowances as per the norms.
Department of Telecommunications, Maharashtra for the post of Deputation basis posts applications invite in prescribed format with relevant copies of certificates. The application form may be download from official website before 30-06-2017 and send It to the mentioned below address. The candidates who are applying for this DOT Maharashtra Notification 2017, they do not pay any application fee. DOT Maharashtra Notification 2017 Selection Process will be done through Written Test/Skill Test and Interview. The application should reach at the address given till end date that is 30th June 2017. All Candidates Who Are Applying For DOT Maharashtra Notification 2017 Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying in Official website.
DOT Recruitment 2017 Application Form
Organization: Department of Telecommunications (DOT), Maharashtra
Name of The Posts: Asst. Accounts Officer Accountant & LDC
Total Posts: 21 Posts
- PA(Stenographer grade-II)
Date of Exam: Update Soon
Status: Available Now
DOT Maharashtra Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates must be qualified mentioned below subjects as per the post wise qualification details.
- For PA(Stenographer grade-II) – holding analogous posts on regular basis, rz” Pass or equivalent, Skill Test norms Dictation, 10 minutes 80 words per minutes, Transcription: 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi. (On computer).
- For JR.Accountant LDCs who have rendered not less than eight years of regular service in the grade.
- For LDC A typing speed 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on the computer. from any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks.
Applicants Age limit should be maximum 56 years and age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates as per Department of Telecommunications (DOT) rules and regulations.(Refer Official notification)
DOT Notification 2017 Selection Process will be done in two stages: First, is Written Test/Skill Test & Second is Interview. The qualifying candidates in the Written Test/Skill Test will be called for Interview to be held as the final round of selection. The selection of the candidates will be based on Performance in Written Test/Skill Test, if the candidates scores more satisfied the officials then they will be eligible for the next process and then they would be considered for the other selection process, and then candidates will then be able to get the post for which they had applied.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the best pay scale Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade pay other allowances as per the norms.
Exam/Application Fee: Applicants to know about the application fee refer the official website.
DOT Maharashtra Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017
The candidates will be informed about this Department of Telecommunications (DOT) exam Syllabus and Exam patterns as soon as possible through other articles.
- Online Application Commencement from – Available Shortly
- Last Date to Submit Online Application Form – 30th June 2017
- DOT Maharashtra Exam Date – Update Soon
How to apply DOT Maharashtra Jobs 2017 & Online Application Process
- Applicants should go to official site that is www.dot.gov.in
- Download format of application form choosing LDC, Junior Accountants, Senior Accountant and other Jobs 2017 link.
- Write the application in prescribed format including complete details.
- The application should be forwarded along with attested copies of degree certificates to Government of India Ministry of Communications Department of Telecommunications 010 The Pr.Controller of Communication Accounts, Kolkata Telephone House 8, Hare Street Road, 4th Floor, Kolkata – 700001
- The application should reach at the address given till end date that is 30th June 2017.