CU Himachal Recruitment 2017 Apply for 80 LDC, MTS, JE, AE, Driver Vacancies, Central University of Himachal Pradesh has released the notification for to fill the 80 LDC, MTS, JE, AE, Driver vacancies. candidates who are willing to apply for this CU Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs 2017 candidates can apply through the online process. Eligible or Interested candidates can apply on or before the last date of application form. Applicants must be completed Matriculation, 12th Class/ITI/M.Sc Degree/B.Sc or Diploma in any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. Candidates age limit should not exceed 40 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates like SC/ST/PWD as per the organization norms. Candidates to know about the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket /Call Letter will be available on the official website.
Central University of Himachal Pradesh Notification 2017 candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination followed by the personal interview and skill test conducted by the CU Himachal Pradesh Junior Engineer 2017 Organization Norms. Candidates can apply through the application form on or before the last date of 05th July 2017. Candidates can pay the application fee as per the category. applied candidates can download the exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers from the official website.
CU Himachal Recruitment 2017 Application Form
|Name of The Organization:||Central University of Himachal Pradesh|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|No of Posts||LDC, MTS, JE, AE, Driver|
|Total Vacancies||80 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Post wise details:
Group A Posts:
- Finance Officer: 01 Post
- Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 02 Post
- Executive Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Medical Officer: 02 Posts
- Information Scientist: 01 Post
Group B Posts:
- Private Secretary- 02 Posts
- Security Officer- 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)- 01 Post
- Personal Assistant- 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Civil)- 01 Post
- Professional Assistant- 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant- 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant Computer- 01 Post
- Nurse- 01 Post
- Security Inspector- 01 Post
Group C Posts:
- Semi – Professional Assistant- 01 Post
- Pharmacist- 01 Post
- Technical Assistant- 04 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)- 02 Posts
- Library Assistant- 02 Post
- Laboratory Assistant- 05 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)- 11 Posts
- LDC for Caretaking the job of Hostel- 01 Post
- LDC for Caretaking of Guest House- 02 Posts
- Hindi Typist- 01 Post
- Cook- 02 Posts
- Driver- 05 Posts
- MTS/ Office Attendant- 06 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant- 04 Posts
- Library Attendant- 02 Posts
- Medical Attendant/ Dresser- 01 Post
- Kitchen Attendant- 02 Posts
- Hostel Attendant- 02 Posts
- Research Officer- 01 Post
- Stenographer (Grade-I)/ Personal Assistant- 01 Post
- Peon- 01 Post
- Technical Assistant- 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff- 01 Post
CU Himachal Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Candidates must possess Matriculation, 12th Class/ITI/M.Sc Degree/B.Sc or Diploma in any recognized institution or university with minimum qualifying marks. Candidates to know more information about the qualification visit the official website.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should not exceed 40 years and Upper age relaxation will be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
Salary: Selected candidates will get the best Pay Band Rs.5200 to 67000 with Grade pay Rs.1800 to 10000 as per the CU Himachal organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Applied candidates can be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination followed by the personal interview conducted by the Central University Himachal Pradesh organization norms.
Exam/Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the category.
- General category candidates need to pay Rs.500/-
- OBC category candidates need to pay the application fee Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates No need to pay the application fee.
CU Himachal Exam Syllabus, Pattern, Previous Model Papers 2017
Applied candidates those who are preparing for this Examination candidates need to download the Exam syllabus exam pattern previous question papers and previous model papers and other preparation material from the official website.
Online Application Starting from – Update Shortly
Online Application Form Last Date – 05th July 2017
How to Apply CU Himachal Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
Applicants first visit the official website then search for the CU Himachal notification and application form now download the application form read the instruction and fill the details with education qualification attach the self- attested of all supporting documents passport size photos and signature. then pay the application fee as per the category if required. then click on submit button. download and take printout for future uses.