BARC Recruitment 2017 Walk in for 21 Medical Staff Vacancies: Bhabha Atomic Research Center released an official notification for appointing 21 Medical Staff Vacancies in empty locations. For applying job applicants should have the educational qualification like Diploma /Post Graduation from any government approved Institution / Board along with ITI. Competitors age limit should be 40 years as on for registering BARC Recruitment 2017.
Eligible candidates will be selected for BARC Medical Staff Jobs 2017 after regulating Interview. All the applicants who perform best in eligibility test will be shortlisted for final selections. Selected job applicants will be receiving best pay salary of an amount Rs.48,000 & Rs.60,000/- monthly. For Knowing more data about BARC Recruitment 2017 contestants need to enter official web page.
BARC Recruitment 2017
|Name of Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Center|
|Category||Mumbai Govt Jobs|
|Name of The Post||Medical Staff Vacancies|
Name wise post details:
- Resident Medical Officer – 3 posts
- Junior/Senior Resident Doctor – 6 posts
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer – 12 posts
Pay Scale: Selected applicants for BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2017 will receive salary of an amount shown below
- For Resident Medical Officer,Junior/Senior Resident Doctor- Rs.48,000/-
- For Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer -Rs.60,000/-
Online Application Commencement from – Available
Date Of Interview -12th June 2017.
BARC Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have the eligible qualification like Diploma/Post Graduation degree from any government approved Institution / Board.
Age Limit: Job Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 22 years. Candidates who belong to the reserved category like SC ST PWD and other having age relaxation period of 5 years and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
Selection Process: Selection board will shortlist the candidates based on their performance in Interview Only merit applicants are placed in shortlisted list for final selection.
Exam/Application Fee: Refer official notification for details regarding application fee
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2017:
All the job applicants who have registered for BARC Recruitment 2017 is started their preparation. We are suggesting before starting preparation regularly please know complete information about BARC Exam Pattern 2017 Syllabus.
How to Apply BARC Vacancy 2017 & Online Application Process
- Job applicants are pleased to visit official website @ www.barc.gov.in
- Select for BARC Notification 2017 and click on it
- Now Candidates need to fill online application procedure
- Submit details and upload required files
- Cross before submitting details
- Click on submit button, now application process completed