AP SI Notification 2018 APSLPRB Andhra Pradesh Sub Inspector Deputy Jailor Recruitment Application Form, State Level Police Recruitment of Andhra Pradesh will be very soon announcing a notification for the selection of the eligible candidates to the vacancies of Sub Inspectors in various locations and departments. Now the candidates who are having eligible qualifications like graduation from a recognized institution could apply for this AP Police SI Recruitment 2018. The Official Advertisement Regarding this will be soon released at the official site which is recruitment.appolice.gov.in. APSLPRB SI Notification 2018 should be read before applying for this jobs.
Aspirants who are having the minimum age and maximum age could apply for this AP Police Deputy Jailor Recruitment 2018. Pay Scales and Age Limits Could Be known form the Official Site of the organization. PET and PST will be conducted for the selection of the candidates along with the Prelims and Mains Examination. Candidates Should Prepare to the examination according to the information provided in the AP SI Syllabus Exam Pattern 2018. Examination will be of 200 questions and 200 marks and 2 hour time will be allotted to the candidates to complete the examination. For More details Check below.
AP SI Notification 2018 APSLRPB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Name of The Posts: Sub Inspector
Number of Posts: 707
- Civil SI – 355
- Armed Reserved Si – 113
- Civil RSI – 9
- APSPC RSI – 209
- Deputy Jailors – 16
- Assistant matron -5 (Women)
Official Website: recruitment.appolice.gov.in
- Online Application Commencement from – Update Shortly
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – Update Shortly
- Andhra Pradesh SI Prelims Exam Date – Update Shortly
Pay Scale: As per the rules of the Andhra Pradesh Government along with the police Department of Andhra Pradesh the candidates selected will be provided the respective pay bands
AP Police SI Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Qualification: Aspirants should have an minimum qualification of Graduation form an recognized institution of the state to apply for AP SI Recruitment 2018. Read the AP SI Notification 2018 before applying for this jobs.
Age Limit: 18 Years will be the Minimum to apply for this recruitment and the Candidates maximum age limit will be decided by the APSLPRB as per the category they belongs to.
- Preliminary Selection Test(Certificate Verification)
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Mains Written Examination Test
Exam/Application Fee: The Candidates who are applying for the AP Police SI Recruitment 2018 should pay the application fee as per the details provided in the respective Notification
Andhra Pradesh SI Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2018:
There will be Preliminary and mains examinations the Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Examination will be called for the Mains Examination and the aspirants before the Mains examination should get qualified in the Events conducted by the respective organization. The Candidates should have the minimum height and weight specifications to get selected through this Ap Police recruitment 2018. Candidates need to prepare to the examination using the AP SI Syllabus Exam 2018 Then AP Police SI Exam Pattern 2018 is as follows.
Andhra Pradesh Police SI Exam Pattern 2018
- The Examination consists of 200 Questions
- There will be question of Objective Type
- Two hours time will be allotted
- Total marks in the examination will be 200
How to apply Latest AP Deputy Jailor Jobs 2018 & Online Application Process
- Go to the Police Department Recruitment Portal of Andhra Pradesh.
- Then the candidates need to read the AP Police SI Notification 2018,
- Now find the eligibility Conditions to apply for AP Police Jobs.
- Then The candidates need to apply through online only.
- Click on the link of the AP Police SI Online Application Form 2018.
- Upload the candidates certificates and documents asked for
- Finally the Candidates need to check the details provided.
- If everything is completed the candidates need to click on the submit button
- Take an Hard Copy of the Application Form for future reference.
APSLPRB SI Advertisement 2018
Andhra Pradesh SI Online Application Form